The system is built around a hierarchical strong security model whereby an administrator can fully control
access to folders, documents and other resources. In addition, the administrator may choose to delegate
control to other supervisors who in turn can control access to resources under their sub domain..
ArchiDoc-ASP does not store your documents on the file system where it may be compromised.
All of your documents are stored in a robust Oracle Database with access from anywhere using a TCP/IP
System is simple to learn and implement because the user interface is similar to Windows Explorer and is
integrated with any desktop application like MS Office, ACAD etc.
This solution allows collaboration (team work) and eliminates the problem of distributing confidential files
by controlling access to sensitive documents. Internet centric design and easy administration makes it a
perfect low-cost solution for document management
ASP specific options :
- Create and manage unlimited domains (virtually private databanks)
- Custom branded
- Unlimited library creation
- Complete customer billing option (for ASP)
- Enterprise world wide access via any TCP/IP connection
- Unlimited Space (limited to your hard drive)
- Unlimited user connections
- Instant back-up
- Handy User's Interface
Easy-to-use Explorer-like interface allows you easily navigate through document and media files
on our computer and perform all actions just by one mouse click even for unproficient user.
- Multilingua support
ArchiDoc supports foreign languages.
To change language use menu Database>Language and select proper language
ArchiDoc uses secure storage that is safe from internal and external manipulation.
Flexible and sophisticated control over access to files and folders.
Specific access rules may be applied to individual user(s) and/or user
- Document preview
Inbuilt viewer recognizes more then 20 document and image formats.
- Document life cycle management (Project management)
ArchiDoc introduces standard team work environment: check in/out options, version control,
personalized authorization and approval.
- Effective search and presentation
Filtering, search, presentation and reporting in HTM, XLS, XML formats.
- Office Integration with third party (like MS Office) software.
- Integration with other document management systems
Batch Export/Import format, that allows to exchange data with other Canteco
document management products - ArchiDoc, ArchiDoc-Crypto, SPDS-Archive.
- Platform independence
User's interface has XP-style look and feel on any version of Windows OS (9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP).
- Cost saving implementation
ArchiDoc client installation does not need hardware or software upgrade.
It can be easily installed on any OS - on W95 and up.
System requirements (client installation):
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 98SE, NT, 2000, ME, or XP
- 64MB of RAM and 300MHz (128 MB and faster processor recommended)
System requirements (server):
- ORACLE 8.0.5, 8.1.x, 9.x.x